Monday, November 29, 2010

Confession # 12

Confession:

I haven't posted in awhile.

Ha. You totally knew that.  Let me fill you in on the past few weeks.


My anti-depressant has finally kicked in.  I feel like me again. 

I've been running everyday, except Sunday. Even in the snow. Really you ask? Yes, really!
  
I've been cooking a lot recently. Very strange for me.

  All of us had an episode of an awful cold, which has finally passed out of our home. While sick for the week I watched ALL 10 seasons of Friends in 8 days. Don't judge, greatest show ever. 


I've been able to look at my husband and think," I'm so glad you don't annoy me right now!"

I've had several encounters these past few months in helping other mother's cope and help overcome their own PPD.  I never thought I would say this, but I've been grateful for my suffering and the added insight it's given me to help other mothers.  I've learned that PPD manifests itself in different forms and that there is always someone going through it the same way.

Just stopping by to say I'm still here. Look for a new confession post within the next few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment